2026-04-27 homeward bound


My phone was charged and I did not get distracted by pigeons. Double win. We made our way to the station, took an easy train to the airport and arrived with enough time to eat, get Lego stamps, and get on the plane. Winning all round.

While in the airport, I decided to buy a 3 in 1 Lego kit. I like the bird Lego and decided to have a personal challenge to build all three of them during the flight. 

I made lazy progress with the dragon. Then realised that the biggest challenge was taking it apart! Dave was in his own seat on the aisle and enjoying the noise canceling headphones. Meanwhile, I got the first build done, then spent as much time breaking it up.

I got halfway through the second build (the fish) then got word over the intercom that we were 10 minutes from decent. So I abandoned the fish and frantically started trying to build the bird - which was the final version of this kit I wanted to keep.

Lou saw me going crazy and asked if she could help. Insert cheers here! I picked out the pieces and Lou constructed. Somehow we did it! 

The only Lego bird in my collection that has actually flown.

A fun way to end a fun holiday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Easter Getaway! Day 6 (Tuesday)

2025 Easter Getaway! Day 3 (Saturday)