2025 Easter Getaway! Day 6 (Tuesday)
22 April 2025 I worked from the hotel today until late afternoon when I had a tour of the Engelbrecht sinkhole booked. This sinkhole is in the middle of the town and is one that cave divers will use. The tour wasn't super thrilling, as each cave is just a fairly small cavern from above the water. On the second cave, which we entered first, we saw the remains of rubbish that used to get dumped into the cave from the local inhabitants through an access tunnel that formed naturally. The first cave, which we saw second, was much more impressive. The lack of rain has made diving too dangerous in much of the area. The lighting in the cave is impressive and the blue water beautiful. After the tour I judged I had enough time to find a waterproof phone cover in big W before starting my next adventure - snorkeling in Kilsby Sinkhole. I had booked th...
Comments
Post a Comment