2025 Anzac weekend! Day 1 (Friday)

Yesterday I worked from home and had no photos to show for it, although I had a lovely evening with the family. Today, Friday, I started the day by joining Tigger and Lee for a walk at the local Tower Hill native forest area. We went for a nice stroll and had a great chat. It's a shame we live so far apart. My favourite part of the walk was the troll bridge, which gave me a good start. 

We walked up to the tower and Lee also showed me a beautiful look out. It was a lovely patch of land. 

After getting home we played a board game called "heat" then I went to a friend's house for dinner. I got to meet her amazing cat, Pixel, for the first time and she met all expectations. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Easter Getaway! Day 6 (Tuesday)

2025 Easter Getaway! Day 3 (Saturday)